Poeziya - "One last word"

Poeziya - "One last word"


I need you to tell me
What do I have to do to stay alive?
It is, seemingly, so simple
Yet I don't know the answer

Maybe I can't be fixed
Perhaps I am eternally broken

But I beg you, please listen
Despite the lack of feeling, I do feel pain

I know there are things other than that
So please, teach me about different emotions

Provoke different sensations
Anithing other than this emptiness

I just need one more reason
Something to show me it's still too early

To say goodbye and leave everything I've ever known
I just need someone to make me understand

Stay with me, even if sometimes it looks like I don't want it
I really do hope my thoughts are not forsaken

Someone to handle this fragile porcelain body
So I don't end up falling apart

And losing my chance of saying goodbye

_________________________________________________