Poeziya - "The blue coloured pencil"

Poeziya - "The blue coloured pencil"



Will I ever know if I'm guilty for all these crimes?
I wonder if I'm the innocent one, being bothered for no reason
I've been betrayed by every living being, and just like that, I've been lied to
And that includes my own self, who simply does not know how to behave.

A kid unable to appreciate the beauty of an abundant garden of colours
Looking back at his own reflection in the water, still, just like a blank piece of paper
And as the sky fades slowly, from blue, to purple, to black, he thinks to himself;
How would it feel to fly away and disappear in all the shades of my horizon?

Oh, it's painful to realize I'll never be as flawless as that blue

It always desaturates in my presence, as if death is all I always bring
Oh, how I despise this colour, I swear to my own god
Not in a million years will I ever be anything but pure black and white.

The colour that once upon a time carried peace and tranquility
Now only brings anguish and complete saddening
Oh, I love this colour, and the way it stains my face
The way it forces me to act like this, it's all kindly disgraceful.

It's not a colour like the others. This one you can also hear and feel
In poems of love and serenades, desperately after it's next victim
Someone to feel this melancholy, to kneel and give in to the curse
Once we're gone, we'll blame the red, in our anger, our blood, our bed of roses.

In magnificent beauty we will eternally Sleep.


_________________________________________________