Poeziya - "Красота в словахr"

Poeziya - "Красота в словахr"


On your chest I rest my head and the weight of my consciousness,
With troubled thoughts and the assurance someone craves to see me dead.
But not only that, they're enraged, they are the owners of hell, they want to see you there.
I am nothing but the appalling monster whom they no longer call "Your highness."

I swear to you, to the entire world, I did not intent to cause any bruises,
However, unfortunately, this monster has the deadliest of claws on his fingertips,
Ruthless claws, trenchant, hideous, infrangible and sharp,
And, with the lightest touch, these claws would tear open your soft and blushed skin.

As the night falls, I fall along with it. I kneel before the stars, and, weak, I pray.
I no longer wish to be freed from my curse, for now I only think of you.
I think of how much I want to devote myself to you with no more sacrifices.
I think of how foolish I am to love someone as beauteous as the moonlight.

My grey and lifeless heart, full of greed, hatred and malice for such a long time
Was capable of feeling vivid for the first time, all because of your mere existence,
Your warmth, your vehemence, your comfort, your smile that brought up mine.
I want to feel this way for a little longer, even if we are without a single tear of pudency.

I need you, I want you to stay for eternity, to be with me, by my side, forevermore.
To forget the world out there altogehter, for we'll make our own world tonight.
A world with no derange or disorder, a world where we can repose, in peace,
A world for us to thrive, the king and his own majesty, until the hindmost day of our lives.