Poeziya - "Pantophobia"

Poeziya - "Pantophobia"


Fear of spiders or fear of being poisoned
Fear of heights or fear of being dragged down.

Fear of loving or fear of never saying sorry
Fear of losing your sanity and end up taking someone's vitality.

Fear because that would mean I was never good enough to prove I am capable 
of turning it aroung and some other day laugh at how futile our toughts can be.

Without a single tear of courage to face the cold wind in order to be free
nor to admit I'm too coward to take another step forward.

Coward, coward, fool.


And then I ask you, in case I did, how would others reactWill they suffer?
Or, just like me, move on with their plants? Whose fault is it? Is the fault on anyone anyway?

I hesitate for, if there really is a paradise somewhere, then there is also a judgement
Our greatest fear is to commit a mistake and lose our lives as a punishment.

Or perhaps we only fear we still have to pay a devastating price in exchange for eternity.


_________________________________________________